I have to comment on my own post, lol, because it makes it seem like I've forgotten that my daughter's birthday is actually Sept. 22. But, with Korea being 16 hours ahead of us, she's actually celebrating a day earlier than us.
Thank you Mom! I pretty much started crying when I saw this post. And then laughed a lot at your comment to yourself. I really love and miss you guys a lot! Wish you were all here!
Why "like a Herd of Turtles?" For years, whenever we traveled, my great fear was of landing on the evening news as the woman who left a child behind at a rest area. So it is our tradition to count off every time we get in the car.
From "One!" (Dad) to "Eleven!" (Kylie).
Then I say, "And we're off ..." and the family choruses in reply,
"... like a herd of turtles!"
It works: we haven't left anyone behind ... yet ...
I have to comment on my own post, lol, because it makes it seem like I've forgotten that my daughter's birthday is actually Sept. 22. But, with Korea being 16 hours ahead of us, she's actually celebrating a day earlier than us.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Chelsea! Hope it was fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThank you Mom! I pretty much started crying when I saw this post. And then laughed a lot at your comment to yourself. I really love and miss you guys a lot! Wish you were all here!
ReplyDeletePS - Thank you Ms. Julie! :)